Is there anything different in what a blogger carries around vs what everyone else carries around? I’m not sure, but I’ll be showing you what I carry around on the daily and let you be the judge of that.
- My notebook; I always have a notebook with me, wether it’s to sketch or to write, I leave the home without something to write in.
- Earphones; I’m pretty sure everyone carries around earphones, am I right? I usually have one pair in my pocket and one pair in my bag. I am currently in love with SudioSweden’s earphones, they look gorgeous and they have amazing sound as well!
- Polaroid camera; to be honest I don’t even take that many pictures with my polaroid camera, simply because it can get quite expensive. But still, I always have it on me, because I do not want to run into something beautiful and miss the opportunity to have an amazing shot.
- A book; in total I spend about 15 to 20 hours weekly travelling by train, tram or underground so having something to read is a total must for me.
( I am currently reading ‘I was here’, totally recommend it! )
- A watch; now this might be a weird one, and I don’t think this is necessarily something that bloggers carry around, it’s probably just me. There’s a 99% chance that you will find a watch in my bag for various reasons; 1. you’re not allowed to wear a watch during exams so I will drop it in my bag and most likely forget about it & 2. by leaving my watch in my bag when I take it off I can not forget it at home the next day.
- My iPhone; I don’t think there’a lot of explaining needed for this one… I mostly use it to talk to friends and family, take pictures, and to see wether my train/underground is on time or not (more often not..)
- Random stuff; a water bottle (stay hydrated kids!), painkillers, deodorant, hair ties, etc.
Shop shop shop:
– Notebook here
– Earphones here
( you can use my code ‘perfecttsoull’ for a discount!)
– Polaroid camera here
– Book here
– Watch here
– Phone case ; unfortunately not being sold anymore, sorry!
What do you carry around on the daily? Let me us know below! x
I just want to give a big thanks to Julia and Melli for writing a guest post for me and letting me write one for them, it’s been a great experience and I look forward to working with the two of you again!
Thank you so much for writing a guest post for our blog! You guys should definitely check her out. Lotte has an amazing blog called perfecttsoull.com! We are looking forward to work with you again too.